• Chrome Molybdenum sockets, hardened, tempered and anodised for corrosion resistance.
• Suitable for use with impact tools.
• Each 6-point socket is sleeved to prevent damage to alloy wheels and nuts.
• Colour-coded sockets for easy size selection.
• Standard 17, 19, 21mm sockets and 27mm for Land Rover, Range Rover and other 4×4 applications, plus spare PE sleeves and depth inserts.
• Supplied in storage case.
Alloy wheel impact sockets have an ultra thin walled design permitting a limited torque range.
They are suitable only for wheel nuts and exempt from lifetime guarantee.