• The Sealey CC230V uses cutting edge HHO engine cleaning technology.
• Each unit uses electrolysis to split water molecules into the composite elements of oxygen and hydrogen to produce oxyhydrogen or HHO gas.
• Simple-to-use machine feeds HHO into the engine through the vehicle air inlet breaking down any carbon build-up on its way.
• Removing carbon build-up from the engine can improve performance, raise mpg, reduce emissions and oil consumption.
• The CC230V runs on tap water with no expensive refills making the process a great revenue boost for any workshop.
• Fitted with CAMS (Charge Activated Machine Shutdown) designed to safely cut-out if the engine stop running during treatment. Also meaning the unit can be left to run without supervision allowing the user to continue with other work.