• Specially designed for hybrid vehicles and conforms to EN61010 CAT III (1000V) and CAT IV (600V).
• Unlike other multimeters this unit has an insulation test function that allows testing of the insulation of the high voltage cables and motor generator units found on hybrid vehicles.
• Can be used as a standalone device or linked wirelessly with a USB interface to a PC or laptop enabling results to be graphed, saved or printed.
• Supplied with high voltage probes, thermocouple soft storage bag and wireless USB cable.
• The unit also has the usual functions expected on a high quality multimeter including true RMS (Root-Mean-Square) and IP67 waterproof rating.
Model No: TA320
Nett Weight: 700g
Tach (rpm): No
AC Voltage: 400mV, 4V, 40V, 400V, 1000V
DC Voltage: 400mV, 4V, 40V, 400V, 1000V
AC Current: 400µA, 4000µA, 40mA, 400mA, 10A
DC Current: 400µA, 4000µA, 40mA, 400mA, 10A
Capacitance: 40nF, 400nF, 4µF, 40µF, 400µF, 4000µF, 40mF
Duty Cycle: 0.1-99.9%
Pulse Width: 100µs-100ms
Resistance: 400Ω, 4kΩ, 40kΩ, 400kΩ, 4MΩ, 40MΩ
Temperature: -50 to +1000°C, -58 to +1832°F
IR Temperature: No
Insulation Test: 125V, 250V, 500V, 1000V
Diode Check: Yes
Transistor Test: No
Back Light: Yes
Bar-Graph Display: Yes
Display Hold: Yes
Inductive Coupler: No
PC Interface: Yes
Digits Height: 20mm
Auto Power Off: Yes
Low Battery Indicator: Yes
Batteries (Supplied): 6 x 1.5V AA
Hi-Impact Case: Yes
Size (L x W x D): 220 x 95 x 56mm
PC Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7