Gas boiler installations
A fully-functioning, energy efficient and cost-effective boiler is vital in any household. At Huttie, our Gas Safe registered engineers can fit and test brand new or refurbished gas boilers for your home with minimal mess and disruption to you and your family. Our fully-accredited plumbers are exceptionally tidy and take great pride in their work, so you can be confident that you’ll get the best possible service at highly competitive rates.
If your current boiler is costing you too much money, don’t delay and arrange your brand-new worcester gas boiler to be installed by our expert team. The Energy Saving Trust predicts that by upgrading your gas boiler from a G-rated boiler to a modern A-rated Worcester boiler you could save up to £570 a year on your energy bills.
When you combine those potential savings with our high-quality service, we hope you’ll always use us for your home’s plumbing and heating needs.
Need help or advice? We're available 24/7
Worcester Gas Boiler Installations from Huttie
If you’re interested in a Worcester boiler installation, get in touch with Huttie today for more details on the whole range and a free, no obligation quote for installation.
Greenstar CDi Classic
- Top-of-the-range, high performance boiler suitable to small, medium and large properties with one or two bathrooms
- Award-winning boiler which has set the benchmark for efficiency and reliability
- Hot water outputs of up to 36kW
Greenstar Cdi Compact
- Space saving version of the CDi Classic, able to fit into a standard kitchen cupboard
- Suitable for small and medium sized homes with one or two bathrooms
- The most popular combi boiler in the range
- Suitable for small and medium homes
Greenstar Si Compact
- Space saving combi boiler, which easily fits in a kitchen cupboard
- Suitable for small to medium homes
Greenstar CDi Highflow
- Ultra high performance floor standing combi boiler
- Suitable for larger, two bathroom homes