Boiler service engineers in Cambridgeshire and London
At Huttie, we highly recommend that you get your boiler serviced annually to ensure it is working safely and efficiently. The last thing you need as a homeowner is a faulty boiler that could be wasting you a fortune in wasted energy and creating potential health issues for you and your family. Our Gas Safe registered plumbers are always on-call and ready to help, with boiler cover available for homeowners based throughout Cambridgeshire and London.
A faulty boiler can leak poisonous carbon monoxide, which is very difficult to spot if you don’t have a carbon monoxide monitor, as the gas does not smell and is colourless. The gas can lead to headaches, breathing problems and, in extreme cases, even fatalities.
If you have just moved into a new home it is particularly important to test and service your boiler, giving you complete peace of mind that all of its components are functioning correctly. Similarly, if you are a property landlord, we can service your boiler and provide a Gas Safety Certificate as proof of its performance to your tenants.
Need help or advice? We're available 24/7
Our heating cover offers your home complete protection. Our friendly and knowledgeable engineers will arrive punctually on-site to inspect the condition of your boiler and its controls to ensure it is functioning as it should. Our team take great pride in their work and leave no stone unturned during any boiler service – checking for everything from boiler corrosion and low gas pressure to the flue and its seals.
At Huttie, we guarantee every boiler service. We’re only satisfied with the outcome once you are. Our free, no-obligation quotation provides complete transparency – the price we quote is the price you’ll pay for your boiler cover. In the event of a boiler emergency, such as a carbon monoxide leak or a complete failure, we offer a 24/7 call-out service for properties across Cambridgeshire and London. So whenever you need us, our rapid response means you’ll never be troubled for too long by your boiler.