• Manufactured from polyester webbing with stitched reinforcement around hooks and all fixing points.
• Suitable for securing weighty loads and tarpaulins onto trailers.
• Ratchet mechanically tensions the webbing using a simple drum and ratchet mechanism providing superior load restraint.
• Sliding feature allows mechanism to be located at any point along run of webbing, resulting in reduced load damage and ease of operation.
• Hook-and-loop straps tidy away excess webbing for improved safety and reduced wear.
• Supplied in plastic display case.