• High performance, top-of-the-range screw compressors offer high continuous output of air with low running costs.
• One of the most economical ways to get compressed air 24/7 with minimal downtime.
• Very few moving parts means servicing/maintenance will be less frequent and less expensive compared to a piston equivalent model.
• Insulated Class F 10hp motor with IP54 protected control box, which is easy to operate with digital display showing key information like air pressure, oil temperature and maintenance schedules.
• Features an insulated outer casing to minimize noise (67dB(A) at 1m) and offers protection to inner components.
• Also fitted with a drain valve tap at base of unit to ensure easy function tank drain when required.
• Built-in air dryer allows the unit to produce cleaner purified air especially required when paint spraying.
• The dryer can also helps prevent corrosion which may cause airways to be clogged and also helps prevent air from freezing.