• High precision auto-ranging multimeter.
• Conforms to EN 61010-1 CATIII 600V safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use.
• Features temperature measurement capability, max/data hold, and auto-power-off function.
• Double moulded housing with soft grip case and large display for ease of use.
• Practical probe and lead storage and integral upright stand for use on the workbench.
• Supplied in zipped pouch with carry strap.
Model No: TM103
Nett Weight: 255g
AC Voltage (Accuracy): 400mV (±1.5%), 4V (±1.2%), 40V, 400V (±1.5%), 600V (±2%)
DC Voltage (Accuracy): 0-400mV (±0.5%), 4V, 40V, 400V (±1.2%), 600V (±1.5%)
AC Current (Accuracy): 400µA (±1.5%), 4000µA, 40mA, 400mA (±1.8%), 10A (±3%)
DC Current (Accuracy): 400µa (±1%), 4000µa, 40mA, 400mA (±1.5%), 10A (±2.5%)
Resistance (Accuracy): 0-400Ω (±1.2%), 4kΩ (±1%), 40kΩ, 400kΩ, 4MΩ (±1.2%), 40MΩ (±2%)
Capacitance (Accuracy): 4nF, 40nF (±5%), 400nF, 4µF, 40µF (±3%), 200µF (±5%)
Temperature (Accuracy): -20ºC to 760ºC (±3%), -4 to 1400ºF (±5%)
Frequency (Accuracy): 9.999Hz to 9.999MHz
Duty Cycle: 0.1%-99.9% (±1.2%)
Continuity Audible: Yes
Diode Test: Yes
Transistor Test: No
Hi-Impact Rubber Case: Yes
Digits x Height: 4 x 14mm
Low Battery Indicator: Yes
Battery (Supplied): 1 x 9V
Information: Data-Hold & Auto-Power-Off
Size (L x W x D): 150 x 70 x 48mm
Conformity: EN 61010-1