• One-person pressure brake and clutch bleeding system suitable for the professional workshop.
• Low pressure tank (20-40psi) can be pre-charged with compressed air, making the unit fully portable.
• Large reservoir means reduced risk of running the system dry during bleeding process or complete fluid change.
• Suitable for use on ABS systems.
• Features a long delivery hose for operation with a low level ramp, and long reach handle for easy mobility.
• Supplied with a range of European, Japanese and US vehicle adaptors.
• Compatible with DOT 3.0, 4.0, 4.0LV and 5.1 Poly-Glycol based brake fluids.
• NOT compatible with DOT 5.0 Silicone based brake fluid.