• One of a comprehensive range of bench pillar drills to suit light industrial, agricultural and woodworking applications.
• Safety devices fitted include a no-volt release switch, allowing insurance company approval for use in educational establishments.
• Model No. GDM50B and up have Morse taper spindle housings for accepting taper shank drill bits.
• All models offer multiple speed drives and access to drive belts is denied during operation by mechanical protection.
• All drills are fitted with rack and pinion feed shafts with preset depth control for repetitive work.
• Mortise attachments are available for all Model No’s GDM120B – GDM200F inclusive.