• One of a comprehensive range of Premier Hand Tools, suitable for daily professional use.
• Heat treated Chrome Molybdenum steel construction with a nickel-plated smooth satin finish.
• Round jaw design suitable for the loosening of rusted or rounded nuts.
• Also ideal for use on track-rod ends.
• Deeply serrated and hardened teeth for maximum grip.
• Spring loaded locking mechanism prevents nipping fingertips when releasing.
• Heavily knurled adjustment screw for extra grip with greasy fingers.
• Lifetime guarantee*.