• One of a comprehensive range of Premier Hand Tools, suitable for daily professional use.
• Heat treated Chrome Molybdenum and Chrome Vanadium steel construction with a smooth satin finish.
• Deeply serrated and hardened teeth grip the workpiece from any angle.
• Curved jaw design applies maximum pressure to all four corners of nut or bolt heads making it ideal for high torque applications.
• Features one-hand, no-pinch, quick release grip to provide comfort and control, reducing hand fatigue.
• Much easier to use than traditional style locking pliers.
• Heavily knurled adjustment screw for extra grip with greasy fingers.
• Supplied in tool roll.
• Lifetime guarantee*.