• One of a comprehensive range of Premier Hand Tools, suitable for daily professional use.
• Heat treated Chrome Molybdenum and Chrome Vanadium steel construction with a nickel-plated smooth satin finish.
• Deeply serrated and hardened teeth grip the workpiece from any angle and are suitable for use where access is tight.
• Jaws incorporate long section for gripping flat material and curved section for pipes and tubes.
• Riveted handle construction provides extra rigidity and reduces deformation when grip is under load.
• Spring loaded locking mechanism prevents nipping fingertips when releasing.
• Heavily knurled adjustment screw for extra grip with greasy fingers.
• Lifetime guarantee*.