• Manufactured with a pressed steel outer casing, lighter than traditional models at 20kg.
• Fully functional LCD front panel with easy to follow set-up.
• First, select type of welding, you will be advised the gas mixture and polarity recommended. Input electrode or wire thickness, completing the set-up with the material thickness, you are then ready to start welding.
• Up to four set-ups can be saved on the machine for fast loading.
• Inverter technology offers many advantages over traditional transformer type welders, giving greater duty cycles and more power factor efficiency.
• 3-in-1 Welder uses state-of-the-art technology to achieve MIG/TIG/MMA (Arc).
• Suitable for arc welding a variety of rods including rutile, basic and stainless from Ø1.6 to Ø4mm.
• Fan cooled DC power supply for MIG and TIG, suitable to weld steel, stainless steel, copper, nickel, titanium and their alloys.
• Switchable between MIG, TIG* or MMA* welding modes (*optional torches required).