• Temporary expanding barriers unfold from 230mm to 2.5m long fully extended.
• 380mm Wide legs at either end, which can both be filled with water via 20mm screw cap on each one, for greater weighted stability.
• Each side has red and silver reflective criss-crossing strips for maximum visibility across the whole barrier.
• Small hooks at top and bottom of each leg to attach either signage or tape around perimeter of the barrier.
• Each leg has 2 x Ø50mm holes in to allow several barriers to be attached end to end, or simply secured in place by various means (fixings not included).
• Single 8mm hole through each leg allows bolting them together or in place (fixings not included).
• Ø35mm Hoop on top of each leg for a cordon or tape from end to end, for greater visibility or security.
• Sturdy yet flexible material allows for quick and easy stowing.