ARE YOU COMPLIANT?
The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001 effects anyone storing oil in containers greater than 200L.
Any tank, container or drum must be bunded.
The bund must have a capacity of not less than 110% of the largest or 25% of their total aggregate storage capacity, whichever is the greater.
• The DRP18 Barrel Bund complies with these regulations.
• Suitable for storing 4 x 205L drums.
• Spill Tray and Weight Capacity: 250L/1250kg
• Manufactured from polyethylene, making the bunds ideal for storing aggressive chemicals.
• Corrosion resistant, will not rust or leak and are maintenance-free.
• Lightweight for easy transportation and positioning, yet still strong and durable.