Business Fire Alarm System Installations
No matter the size of your business you should have an effective fire alarm system installed in place. Fires can occur at any time and in many cases prove to be most destructive after hours. Fire alarms help make sure that firefighters will be alerted to put out any fires before serious damage occurs and having a fire alarm system will also keep your staff safe should any danger occur during business hours. Therefore, you should choose a fire alarm system in compliance with the latest rules and regulations. Here are some of the reasons why you should invest in a fire alarm system and what you should look for in an installation service:
- Regulations such as the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (RRO) require that all commercial land has appropriate fire safety measures in place and a fire alarm system will ensure you comply with this legislation.
- Fire alarm systems ensure that not only is your building kept safe, but also the lives of your staff and clients.
- Most modern systems are linked directly to fire services which allows firefighters to act quickly and contain the fire before it causes a large amount of damage.
- Fire alarm systems can also be linked to other systems such as access control to enable quick disabling of any potential hold-ups so people can leave faster.
- An effective fire alarm system will prove cost effective in the long-term as it will prevent costly fire damage, lower the cost of insurance, and protect against fines.
- Having an up to date fire alarm system in place will lessen disruption to your workplace and protect you from loss, damage, or litigation.
Aspects of a Reliable Fire Alarm System Installation
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing who to install your fire alarm system:
- Are they aware of the latest rules and laws for fire monitoring and able to comply with them?
- Can they determine the right alarm system for you? As not all systems work in the same way and each premises will have different needs.
- Are they fully certified? Can they provide proof that shows you can trust them?
- Are they able to conduct regular testing and maintenance as required?
- Finally, do they have the experience and knowledge to install alarm systems professionally?
Why Use Huttie?
At Huttie we are able to provide all these elements to make sure you have the right fire alarm system installation for your premises.
Click here to find out more about our fire alarm installation work.