• Quick Lift feature to reduce the time and effort needed to get saddle to gearbox.
• Only a maximum of 30 pumps needed to reach full height.
• Single foot pedal operation keeps hands-free during lifting process.
• Spring loaded dead man’s safety release control reduces the risk of inadvertent lowering.
• 2-Way hydraulic unit ensures that the saddle lowers at a controlled speed at all times, even without load.
• Hydraulic unit larger than the economy models for improved performance and durability.
• Saddle is reversible allowing a jack pad to be fitted to support items other than transmissions.
• Castors and side handle make the units easily manoeuvrable.
• Suitable for use with optional Adjustable Gearbox Support – Model No. ADT3.