• Innovative technology with no internal battery so no need to wait hours for the unit to charge before use.
• Simple and safe to use with no long term battery storage issues.
• Can be fully energised in approximately 3 minutes.
• If the vehicle’s battery is faulty or is holding less than 5 volts the ElectroStart1100 can be pre-charged via another vehicle’s battery, a Micro USB charging cable (not supplied) or the 12V accessory lead.
• Digital display indicates battery voltage, capacitor charge and faults.
• Can also be used as a 0.8A battery maintainer using a USB charging cable or a 2A battery charger with the addition of Model No. E/START2A Charging Adaptor.
• Compact and lightweight for easy handling and storage, yet still delivers the same result as heavy, bulky, lead acid battery equivalents.
• Ideal for the professional mechanic and DIY users.